Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Button Blossom

Hello my friends! The rain is still pouring down here, it's been coming down all week and there are still three more storms on their way. I'm not complaining though. :) In my opinion we don't get enough of this weather here!

Now onto the card... I call this the Big Button Blossom. The flower was cut using Blossom Nestabilities, cut a circle from the center and filled it with white and green buttons.
Hand cut the leave, embossed them with swiss dots and distressed the edges. Stamped some white polka dots onto the base and attach a sentiment after distressing the bottom edge of the strip.

That's it from me today. Hope you are having a great week and talk to you later!

Maile


Thinking Of You: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Beyond Basic Borders
  • Ink: Berry Sorbet & White
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss & White
  • Accessories: White, Spring Moss & Ripe Avocado Vintage Buttons, Edge Disstressor & CB Swiss Dot Embossing Folder

19 comments:

  1. what a bloomin' card Maile! so fun and colorful! cute! that nesting die is a must have ;o) I likey a lot, can u tell? :D

    Hugs
    Clouds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That card is amazing. I'm sure I'll be seeing it in a magazine soon. What a gorgeous idea you had. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fabulous! LOVE all those buttons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those buttons! What a fabulous, dimensional center and I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN!!! I bet it weighs quite a bit....Very CUTE!!! I love buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! Wow! This is absolutely stunning! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card~ I love your use of buttons to make such a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. um, on my word. speachless....LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's well done Maile but I'm not sure if I like this one that much.
    Like your other style. Sorry!

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is totally creative, love it, you always suprise me, great card:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is too stinkin' cute! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It so nice to meet you yesterday, Maile! I can't believe I was actually there.

    This card is STUNNING (as is all your work)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Maile... this is Amazing! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love buttons, and this is such a wonderful way to use them! Very clever :D

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is fantastic and stunning! What a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS