Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love Overflows

Happy Wednesday!

Aren't these houses just too cute! Row of Houses (by Hero Arts) was stamped in versamark onto Aqua Mist cardstock (it may be a little hard to see but they are there), to create a hand stamped pattern paper. Used a bright and cheery combo of Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart & Raspberry Fizz. I've really been getting into yellow these days, have you noticed?! Stamped the houses again (in Lemon Tart) onto a white cardstock strip, over that layered the sentiment from PTI Boards & Beams (in Raspberry Fizz). The buttons were strung with 1/8 in. white silk ribbon, just tied the ribbon into a knot then threaded it through the buttons and attached. Finished the card off with a Raspberry Fizz grosgrain ribbon bow.

My hubby and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary today, time sure does fly by!!!

Thanks for stopping in today, hope you have a good one!

Maile


Love Overflows:

19 comments:

  1. Loving your use of Lemon Tart Maile, makes for such sunny cards! Congratulations to the both of you on your anniversary, hope you have a wonderful day celebrating together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT colors Mailes! Love the 2 layers of stamped houses, and the sentiment is perfect! Really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I pray you have many more years together! :)
    Love the card! The sentiment is great and I love the color combo! I have really been into yellow too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! Happy Anniversary :) I remember that day well lol! Im sure you guys will have many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Happy Anniversary...wishing you many many more years together filled with love, peace and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Love that "pop" of Raspberry Fizz! Hubby and I just celebrated our 8 year anniversary over Valentines. Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Maile! Your use of yellow is contagious! I'll have to pull some out next time I'm crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary, Maile!! i love the pop of the Raspberry Fizz in this, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout. Love the colors and that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, I love it! Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary, Maile! I love your sweet card and especially that sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!!!! :)

    Love this, Maile... It totally makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Maile, the yellow totally reminds me of you and your bright personality. :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!!! Gogrgeous spring colors on your card today! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combination, Maile, and I love that sentiment!! Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you are able to do something extra special to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Maile! Well what a beautiful, bright card - gotta love that colour combo!
    Big congrats on the Anniversary!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great color combo! I just love the Fizz and always enjoy seeing it mixed up with different colors of the rainbow. :> Also, LOVE that row of houses stamp and some of Boards & Beams' sentiments are my favs. Happy Anniversary! :>

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Maile, Happy Belated Anniversary! My DH and I will also celebrate our 9th next month.

    Loved the card! I love the pop of the raspberry fizz color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card!! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS