Friday, March 19, 2010

Springtime Doodles Thanks

Happy Friday!!! Got some Springtime Doodles for you today... I love to create cards using a rainbow color theme, especially now that spring is literally around the corner (tomorrow). I stamped the butterflies from Springtime Doodles onto cardstock rectangles and embellish them with matching buttons.
Attached them to the base, making sure to pop some up for some dimension.
Stamped the sentiment in black. To help it stand out a bit more, I added a matching black button and ribbon tab. Super easy!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Maile

13 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Love the fresh, springy look and all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so darling! i love its simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple layout. Great job with the different colors and the ribbons. Really neat card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous design as always!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique, "happy" card, I just LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like springtime fun to me, topped with a smile! Hope your weekend is fun too! :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the rainbow of colours as it makes it so fun!
    Hope you're having a fab weekend! We've got a soggy one this time - oh well, more time to get inky LOL!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun and whimsical, love all the bright buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and cheery! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS