Thursday, September 8, 2011

September Sneak Peek

The Papertrey Ink September countdown is quickly approaching and this months release brings you a great assortment of Christmas and Holiday goodies! My contribution to this festively filled release is Bells & Boughs. Here's a sneak peek!...With a name like Maile Belles I couldn't help but create a stamp set that included a set of bells! I'm super excited to share Bells & Boughs samples with you starting on September 10th, I hope you'll join me then!

Maile

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see this set, Maile! It looks gorgeous, and very festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am so excited about this upcoming set! So cute! I just placed my order yesterday for your chevron and houndstooth set! Can't wait for them to come in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all the projects witht his set - the sneak peek is ADORABLE! :) (I <3 Christmas!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE It! can't wait to see the entire set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est un très joli tampon, félicitations

    Céline

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS