Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Monthly Moments: August

Hi there! Welcome to day three of the August Papertrey Ink countdown.  I'm joining the design team today in sharing sneak peeks of the new Monthly Moments: August.  This month's Monthly Moments collection includes a great assortment everyday images and phrases.  And for you today I've created a card perfect to give to the love in your life at any time in your relationship.  

So, let me get right to today's project...
This card got its start by my stamping the border image in soft stone.  I then carefully stamped the heart first (directly into the center of the circle), then the girl and boy on either side of it, and finally the "love" from this months Phrase Play set.
Once done I trimmed the border out by hand, attached with dimensional adhesive and wrapped with baker's twine.

Well, that concludes today's look at Monthly Moments: August. Just remember... this set will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning August 15th

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

9 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS