Thursday, August 14, 2014

Introducing Superstition

Welcome to the final day of the Papertrey Ink August countdown. 

Today's group post is focused on the new Superstition & Everyday Cat Sentiments. The cat is out of the bag!  Today we share details on this new cat friendly and stamper friendly set.  I've got a couple of easily reproduced single layer cards you won't want to miss!

Here's what I've come up with...
This first one-layer wonder was created using Superstition and Full Moon stamp sets.
I combined the two sets to come up with a spooky night sky, complete with a black cat on a witches broom stick.  Color combo here... true black, soft stone and weather vane (ink by Jenni Bowlin).
Nothing more perrrrrrrr-fect than a row of cuddly kittys to go with this adorable sentiment.
I stamped them in a color combo of autumn rose, winter wisteria and canyon clay.

Well, that's all I've got for you today. Just remember... everything you've seen peek of today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning August 15th

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

8 comments:

  1. Love these cards, the cats on the second card is such a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute. I love the style and the sentiment of the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i love that sentiment! so hilarious, and perfect with all those cats lined up. cause that is probably what I would say if i had all those cats in front of me. they make me sneeze. but the paper versions are to die for! I love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are wonderful! I adore the colors you've used and their clean designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! The moon and clouds on the first one add a special dimension and the second care is just so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love the halloween kitty
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS