Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Introducing Grand Ampersand & Holiday Cheer

I'm back this month with the newest addition to my Stamping Simply line up for the September Papertrey Ink release. I couldn't be more thrilled to introduce to you ... Grand Ampersand and Holiday Cheer.  Today I'll be sharing a brief look at this new set of mine and in the following days I'll go into a bit more detail about each. In the meantime, keep in mind that Grand Ampersand and Holiday Cheer will be available for purchase beginning September 15th at Papertrey Ink.

Now onto today's creation...
Here's a little sample of Grand Ampersand.  This card features one of the many ampersands included in the set.  "To Have" and "To Hold" was stamped on either side of it to complete a heartfelt sentiment, perfect for a wedding card.  There are a number of different build-able sentiments included in this versatile set, you're sure to love the options!
The sentiment panel was mounted on top of an impressed card base, using one of the new impression plates coming out this month, at Papertrey Ink.  More info on this product can be found on Nichole's blog.  To class up this wedding card I added a few clear rhinestones.
Now onto a completely new theme... Christmas.  Yep, it's that time again!  I've got a new set coming out that will help make the process of cranking out Christmas cards pretty simple.  I bring you... Holiday Cheer.
This Christmas tree trio is only one of the image stamps included in this set.  I decided to stamp it three times in different colors and reassemble with some dimensional adhesive.  Then finished the card off with a sentiment and a touch of glitter.

That's it from me today, but I've got a lot more to share in the coming days. So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!  Let me know what you think!

Grand Ampersand and Holiday Cheer will be available for purchase beginning September 15th at Papertrey Ink.  Now, be sure to visit Nichole HeadyBesty Veldman and Melissa Phillips for new peeks. Also, Heather NicholsDawn McVeyMelissa BickfordErin Lincoln, Lexi Daly and Lizzie Jones have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile



To Have & To Hold Card...
Merry Christmas Card...

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maille! I love your Stamping Simply line.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice simple designs - very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and I love how you used white with just a simple pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Maile! I love your new collection of stamps, too...can't wait to play with them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Maile!! Lovin' the looks of your newest stamp sets!!! Can't wait to see more details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Lovin' this impression plate...using on the card base with the overlayed greeting is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards, the Ampersand is going to be a fun set

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER CUTE & CAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!:) I too am LOOOOVING THIS EMBOSSING FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet little trees! Can't wait to see more of both sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. always love you CAS cards. The wedding card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your work and am always so glad to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two terrific sets! Neat Christmas card. Looking forward to seeing more of the stamps in the sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sentiments, my favorite style!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS