Thursday, September 19, 2013

Studio Calico September Kit Release

Hi there! This months Studio Calico kits and stamp sets are great! And so... I've got a lot to share with you. Today I bring you my cards from the Double Scoop kit release.  I've put to use the Card Kit as well as the Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy Stamp and Waffle Cone add-ons

Let me share...
A little bit of stamped lace takes this card from plain to simply stunning. 
I just love the stamp set included in the Double Scoop card kit!
The stamp set included in the Double Scoop card kit has quickly become a fav of mine! 
This trio of stamped geometric shapes are softened a bit with a few colorful resin flowers.
This simple card is the perfect way to express your gratitude. 
A floral stamped corner with a few simple embellishments is all you need to quickly whip up a pretty project.
This simple geometric ultra modern card makes my little heart happy. 
Stamps are from the Cotton Candy stamp add on and sequins from Waffle Cone add on.

There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Maile

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, girl!!! I got my kit and have not make anything yet....that must change....lol!!! Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such AWESOME cards!! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS