Monday, October 4, 2010

Lawn Fawn's Frosties

Here's a sneak peek of Lawn Fawn's Frosties (available Oct 7th)!... Stamped the different snowflake image and a sentiment across the kraft card front in True Black. Then colored each one in with a white and turquoise colored pencil. I really love the look of colored pencils on kraft cardstock!
Die cut a frame from white cardstock, using Mat Stack #4 & Fillable Frames #7 dies. Ran it through my xyron sticker maker and gave it a good coating of chunky glitter. Tied it off with a white satin bow and attached to the card base with dimensional adhesive.

Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog to see the Design Teams amazing creations using this same set!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Maile

Let It Snow!:

15 comments:

  1. just STUNNING... I love the chunky glitter.. and your coloured card is fabulous.. I love that you used your coloured pencils.. I need to use mine more!! looks amazing on kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWzers! This is just so awesome!!! You're such a clever stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another corker Mailes. I'm off to give something similar a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love! I've never coloured kraft with coloured pencils before but it looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweet and soft-looking frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love how you've colored in the snowflakes, and they way you stamped them from corner to corner! It reminds me of flourishing snow!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I really love how you are able to make a snazzy card with one layer. I always think you need several layers to make a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white and turquoise! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Maile! Every card that you make is always stunning! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that chunky glitter on your frame! Goes with the whole snowflake theme! Very CAS pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love that glitter frame and used. great card

    ReplyDelete
  12. So soft...so snow...so pretty...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love coloring in stamped images. I can see myself having great fun with these snowflakes - so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow..nice art you have....nice and colorful....
    keep it up...

    be aware not to be a victim
    bestessays scam


    regards,
    badloi

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS