Monday, December 20, 2010

SSD#56 Sketch Challenge

Hello, all! I'd like to invite you all to join me and the Skipping Stones Design Team in this weeks SSD#56 Sketch Challenge. Since I am this months Guest Sketch Designer, here is the latest sketch I designed for the occasion... Here is my take...
For today's challenge we are featuring the recently release Birrrrthday. Stamped the gorgeous snowflakes onto a White Shimmer cardstock circle, in Spring Rain. Attached the circle along with two strips of Shimmer Pink cardstock to a white card base.
Finished it off with a sentiment stamped in True Black and a Sweet Blush button tied with silk ribbon.

Be sure to visit the Skipping Stone Design Blog for all the challenge details, prize info and to see what the Design Team has come up with, using the same sketch and stamp set. Hope to see your challenge cards soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Maile


Thanks Snow Much!:

8 comments:

  1. I love this, Maile! Great simple but stunning card. Thanks for another awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS stunner. Love how you tie a ribbon over the button.. so delicate...:)my fingers wont allow me to do that, too rough on the edges lol. will definitely give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maile..I love this card...I gravitate toward CAS and this really caught my eye...love the simple button accent...I frequent your blog because I always find fun inspiration. It has been an honor designing to your sketches this month...Thank-you! Have a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and sketch Maile!! Thanks for being our artist this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Maile, I need to use this sketch, it is so simple and fun! My fave part of your card is the tiny bow on the buttons, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and beautiful CAS! Love it! Happy holiday to you and your family! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shimmer cardstock...I thought the pink strips were ribbon! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS