Finished the card off with a sentiment (also from Made With Love) stamped in Pure Poppy and rhinestones in red and green.
Here's a single layer card using the individual stamp, Evergreen. I carefully inked the row of trees with Ripe Avocado and Pure Poppy inks and stamped, to form a Christmas tree. My Stamp-a-ma-jig stamp positioner came in very handy when creating this simple design.
Topped the tree off with a star from A Very Jolly Holiday and finished the card off with Peace + Joy + Love stamped in Dark Chocolate.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you too have enjoyed these stamps as much as I have! Be sure to stop by tomorrow, I have a few adorable tags to share with you using even more Green Grass Christmas stamps!
- Stamps: Made With Love & Wreath Of Leaves
- Ink: Pure Poppy & Ripe Avocado
- Cardstock: Spring Moss & White
- Accessories: Green & Red Rhinestones
Peace + Joy + Love:
- Stamps: Evergreen, Peace + Joy + Love & A Very Jolly Holiday
- Ink: Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate & Lemon Tart
- Cardstock: White