Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Green Grass Stamps Christmas Cards

Hello and happy Wednesday to you all! My new Green Grass Christmas stamps arrived in my mail box the other day, and I couldn't wait to play! If you haven't heard of Green Grass Stamps you should check them out. Tammy, the owner, has an assortment of adorable images that I am in love with! I'll share a few with you today... First up this gorgeous bow, from Made With Love. I've always wanted the perfect bow stamp! Stamped it in Pure Poppy, onto white cardstock, and cut it out. Attached it, using dimensional adhesive, onto a Spring Moss card base stamped with Wreath Of Leaves (by Hero Arts) in Ripe Avocado.
Finished the card off with a sentiment (also from Made With Love) stamped in Pure Poppy and rhinestones in red and green.
Here's a single layer card using the individual stamp, Evergreen. I carefully inked the row of trees with Ripe Avocado and Pure Poppy inks and stamped, to form a Christmas tree. My Stamp-a-ma-jig stamp positioner came in very handy when creating this simple design.
Topped the tree off with a star from A Very Jolly Holiday and finished the card off with Peace + Joy + Love stamped in Dark Chocolate.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you too have enjoyed these stamps as much as I have! Be sure to stop by tomorrow, I have a few adorable tags to share with you using even more Green Grass Christmas stamps!

Maile


Merry Wreath:

Peace + Joy + Love:

10 comments:

  1. Both lovely, but that BOW card is really stunning. Love that you used pink. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that BOW! So easy and so elegant! I need it... like, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Maile! I will have to go check out their stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered this stamp for myself..thanks for the heads up. LOL I totally love all your cards. Been following you since February but not left a post. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maile! I just checked out these stamps and I see one that jumped into my cart!! Thanks for making some beautiful cards with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bow and how you used it. I just went to check out green grass stamps and it will be hard to decide what to get first they are all so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful design - simple and yet so impressive! Guess I will have to case that, but I know, that lining up the trees will be my problem since I have not psoitioner...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever with your pattern tree! Love your fresh ideas!! Love the big bow on the wreath as well! Happy Holidays MB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maile! Love this! What a great way to use the ribbon stamp! And with my fav HA! BTW Tomorrow on my blog I am CASEING you for the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday challenge. I feel a little shy about it but you really have influenced me a lot! :>

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS