Monday, March 15, 2010

Papertrey Ink - Mar 2010 Release Projects

It's the day after the Papertrey Ink release and it's time to share the rest of my projects. What a fun release this month had in store, full of gorgeous flowers and springtime fun.


Lets get started...
Dawn McVeys new set for the month is Delightful Dahlia and it's a stunner! Using the new color for the month, Hawaiian Shores, I stamped a few flowers onto the Aqua Mist card base. Attach a label, from Fillable Frames #2, just over the edge. I just can't get enough of the Fillable Frames Sets, very versatile and such a great deal. Stamped a couple stripes from Distressed Stripes at the base and embellished with buttons.
Wonderfully Whimsical, what a fun set! Paired it up with a fun color combo of: Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise and Plum Pudding. Here is another take on the tabs from Mini Scrapbook Series: Tabs, again using the Large Scalloped Border die and then stamping each scallop with a different color. A couple touches of glitter to finish it off.
How cute it the Springtime Doodles?! Stamped a row of lady bugs across the card, cut a few apart, attached button bodies and spread there wings to make a few look like they are taking off of the card.
Next up in the Year of Flowers Collection is Year of Flowers: Daffodils. These flowers are gorgeous! I wanted to let them stand alone and created a simple card set using a springy color combo. The base of each card was stamped using a different image from Background Basics: Botanicals.
Beautiful Blooms II and it's coordinating dies are the perfect tools to create your very own embellishments. There are so many different images and sizes, the sky is the limit. The Picnic Plaid Impression Plate created the perfect subtle background to really let the bloom shine. Finished the card off with a border cut from the new yummy felt, using the RickRack die.

Check out the PTI Gallery here for all the details.

Hope you all enjoyed the release and I can not wait to see what you all create using your new goodies!!!

Maile

21 comments:

  1. All of these are stunning Maile! Gorgeous way to showcase those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These are all fantastic!
    I looove your lady bugs! Sooo cute!
    And you definitely made me want to go buy the Daffodils set! Everything is so adorable!

    ~ Ayana
    www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can I just say that all of your cards are GORGEOUS!! Love your style! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maile, your cards are fabulous! I love you Wonderfully Whimsical card, oh my its so great! Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet again you stun me with your stamping talent! I have to say I love the design of your Daffodil cards - super simple and super sytlish!!!
    Thanks sooooo much for your own comments on my blog, you have no idea just how much they make me smile!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these cards Maile! The Daffodils set is my favorite. Seeing what you do with each set makes me want to buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say Maile is ... WOW!!! How clever the card with the ladybugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love love love them all Maile!!! fabulous cards as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Maile you did a great job with these card. I really love them.

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love how you used all the stamps! You cards are so cute! Love the lady bug idea, the different color daffodils, and how you used the mini scrapbook tabs to make a scalloped egde! Really makes me want to buy the stamps even MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maile, your work never ceases to AMAZE me! How you can make simple look so stunning time after time is beyond me! You are one TALENTED lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. More stunners I see Maile!! I really love wht you've done with these new sets, I could go on about why for ages!! How amazing is that new colour too?! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been on a roll! Gorgeous cards! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. REALLY Beautiful projects, Maile! I just love how you used buttons for the ladybug bodies!!! PTI made a FANTASTIC choice bringing you to the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Maile! Never cease to amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gorgeous! Now there are more sets I want!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maile, I think the way you used the daffodils stamp is THE prettiest I've seen in all the designers' blogs! SO LOVELY! I want to get those stamps and try it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always love your cards. Your cards are responsible for my ever growing stash of Papertrey products. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE how you opened up those ladybugs! Genius!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS