Thursday, March 18, 2010

Color Cue {2} Challenge

Come and play along with us over at Wplus9 Design Studio, in the latest Color Cue {2} Challenge. Here is what I came up with... The colors I used were PTI's: Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart & Raspberry Fizz. The Ocean Tides panel was stamped, in white with a branch & hearts from the Love Birds set. Then the tree's were touched up with a little glitter glue.
The birds were stamped in Lemon Tart, cut out and mounted above the branch together. Used the single heart image to create the birds wings and the heart grouping for the Raspberry Fizz hearts.

Stop by Dawn blog for the challenge details and to see what she created. Be sure to check out Elise Durenberger and Savitri Wilder creations as well. Thanks for visiting me today, hope it's a good one!


Maile


I Love You:

14 comments:

  1. Love this card :) Great stamps Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those birdies are so cute with the little hearts fluttering above them! So romantic for spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! I love your paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *GASP!* What a super sweet card! Love your elegance and simplicity, but gorgeously stamped and placed images! Awesome job, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is just darling! Love the layers on the birdies! Too cute!
    What a cute stamp set.
    I might have to join in on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! I love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love that color combo and the little birds wings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just the most perfect color combo for a spring look! LOVE the birdies and they look so cute in the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super super cute, girlie!!! Love your take on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got this set and I love your idea here on this card.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS