Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Papertrey Ink - September 2010 Release Projects

***This is my second post for today, be sure not to miss the first post here***



Hope you all enjoyed this months amazing Papertrey Ink release! I have more release cards to share with you today. So, let me get started... First up is Wreath for All Seasons (by Nichole Heady) and Background Basics: Christmas (by Lisa Johnson). I chose to hang my wreath from a baker's twine bow and stamp the card base with some Christmas text.
The french knots are back! It's been a while since I used this technique but, I'm glad I gave it a go again. These knot berries are perfect for this wreath! If you want to give this technique a try, I have a how-to picture tutorial here.
Next up, Trees With Trimmings (by Beth Silaika) and Sugar Plum pattern paper (by Lisa Johnson). Used the colors from the patter paper as my inspiration for this card.
Stamped the scalloped tree in Simply Chartreuse, carefully colored with a few Copic Markers and attached it to a Tag Sale #1 Die.
Lastly used Peace Be Still (by Heather Nichols) and Inside & Out: Holiday (By Nichole Heady) to create a fun wintry scene.
Pierced snowflake trails and die cut an opening, using Fillable Frames #8 die, for the sentiment.

So there you have it! All the supplies used are listed in the Papertrey Ink gallery.

Hope you all enjoyed the goodies from yet another fabulous release! I'd love to hear what you all are looking forward to receiving the most from this months release! Can't wait to see what you all create!

Have a wonderful day!


Maile

20 comments:

  1. Oh yay! The return of the French Knot! I've missed those li'l cuties and they're just PERFECT for that wreath!
    Fabby projects, Maile!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to stop being so AWESOME.. OH you always make my jaw just drop on the floor! LOVE these cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is just darling! I love the hanging wreath on the first card and of course your use of negative space is always fantastic. Great work Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards. I have decided that if I had to choose one PTI design team member whose style is most like mine, it would be you. Your cards are the inspiration for the Christmas cards I will be making this year. I look forward to your blog every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maile, all of them are so pretty! You really got me into french knot. I could stare at your cards all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I HAVE to try out those french knots! So glad I ordered the wreath set, what a great idea! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all WINNERS Maile, each one is a breath of fresh air! I just love your simple, uncluttered style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the Red wreath card! I just purchased the wreath set and can't wait to try you french knots out. I never can do them as perfect as you though!! Really amazed everytime I come to your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you're creations are AMAZING as usual!! I'm still recovering my breath! I'm trying to pic a fav and can't!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards and love the french knot berries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Maile! So happy to see the french knots back, and how perfect are they for that wreath! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love all the cards you have created :) I especially like the aqua mist card with the peace be still set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work just gets better and better Maile. Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maile, these are all so gorgeous! I love your colors on the last card with the paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally wonderful and dramatic designs. You are amazing! I love your style and fresh designs. Thanks for your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the clean design of these cards. Your style is always recognizable!!! AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your wreath card is so simple and gorgeous! beautiful projects, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such gorgeous cards, love them all!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS