Monday, September 20, 2010

Framed Joy

Hello, all! Hope you had a great weekend! Today's card was one that I created during the last Papertrey Ink release, but I opted to share other cards instead. So today I bring you another sample of Peace Be Still & Framed... Here is how this card started out. Laid out the different stamp images until I had an arrangement I was happy with.
And this is how it turned out. Stamped the snowflakes first, in Simply Chartreuse & Aqua Mist. Over that I stamped the frame and "Joy" in True Black.Finished it off with a few clear rhinestones.

That's it from me today. Off to read my little boy a nap time story! Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

Maile


Joy:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maile...love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty CAS card! Thanks for sharing how you lay your stamps out and arrange them before inking them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card! I love simple and elegant and your cards are just that. I always wondered how I could get an idea before I just started randomly stamping my cards...thanks for showing us how to "sketch" it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfection...love it girlie!!! so clean and crisp...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! You know I am a sucker for a clean and crisp white background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finished my nap time story for the little one...lovely beautiful perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband gave me some money for my anniversary present, which is tomorrow. 31 years!!! I went to Papertrey to order the framed stamp set and they're out of it. I'm bummed:(

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS