Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mini Blooms Revisited

Thanks for joining me today for the March Papertrey Ink Senior DT Challenge. This time around we are bringing back Mini Blooms!
I'm so excited that this month feature is Mini Blooms.  This stamp set is very near and dear to my heart, since it's one of my own designs.  I've been wanting to bring this set back out to play for quite some time now.  And now that I have I'v tried real hard to use this set in new ways.
First up, in a heart formation.
I drew a heart with a pencil, filled it with tiny images from Mini Blooms and erased.
Second, stamped in black. 
A sentiment, flower and ribbon were stamped on top of a colorful faux watercolor background (created using stamp images from Watercolor Wonder... inked, sprayed with water using a Mini Mister, stamped and then re-stamped).

Well, that's it from me today. Hope you enjoy this month feature! Now be sure to visit the other Papertrey Ink senior design team girls for more Mini Blooms goodness...
Thanks for stopping by today!

Maile



Hello Card
Stamps: Mini Blooms
Ink: Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, and True Black
Cardstock: Fresh Snow Linen
Pattern Paper: Vellum Pattern Paper Collection
Other: Melon Berry Buttons and Black Baker's Twine

Thinking Of You Card
Stamps: Mini Blooms & Watercolor Wonder
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, and True Black
Cardstock: Fresh Snow
Pattern Paper: Vellum Pattern Paper Collection
Other: True Black Buttons, Black Baker's Twine, and Mini Mister

16 comments:

  1. Love how you created that gorgeous heart and the dotted vellum just adds to the luscious look of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty heart card, with hello peeking through the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maile, one of my favorite sets! Beautiful heart, and love the vellum trim with it. 2nd card had me wondering if it was stamped or painted! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card in colors I just like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and creative way to use "your" Mini Blooms set. TFS both cards Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set and glad to see it highlighted! Love the cards you made - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the heart Maile. Just beautiful. This set is one of my favorites. Been playing around with it a lot lately. Next up on my list to play with is Beautiful Butterflies. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the heart Maile. Just beautiful. This set is one of my favorites. Been playing around with it a lot lately. Next up on my list to play with is Beautiful Butterflies. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them both but the first one is my FAV for sure... that little strip of velum is so simple but it just makes it!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, Maile, these are gorgeous! Hope I can replicate something similar. You are truly an inspiration. And now, I just saw Nichole's blog with your newest release of dies to "split" our sentiments. Very eager to see the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW. I love that heart card - so gorgeous with the buttons and vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your heart with the mini blooms is wonderful. Love the fresh way you used vellum on the front. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS