Saturday, March 14, 2015

Introducing Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters (Plus Sentiment Splits Day Five)

Hello and welcome to day 5 of the Papertrey Ink March countdown! 

Today's group post is all about the new Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters, designed by Betsy Veldman!  What a cool collection!  Clipsters is quickly becoming a new go-to embellishment set for me.  I know it soon will be a go-to for you too!

Check out what I've got for you today.  I've got a bit of my new Sentiment Splits collection mix into the bunch too...
Here I've combined a ton of great elements from Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters with the Sentiment Splits: Angle Vertical dies, which I used to die cut panels from shimmer cardstock.
And when I say great, I mean great... Everything you see here is from the Clipster kit (except for the glitter dots).    
Next up, a much simpler take using the same supplies. A panel cut using the Sentiment Splits: Curve Vertical die sits at the top of this layout. 
I clipped and embellished it and then finished the card off with a sweet sentiment and tiny flowers from the Clipster stamp set.  
The card above inspired this card here. I grouped and arranged (top and bottom) a few of the same Sentiment Splits die cut pieces on top of an entire sheet of Clipster pattern paper. This is a lot of pattern for me, but I really love the way it turned out.
This sentiment fits perfectly, you could say I love this card lots.  Ha!  The doted piece was die cut from cardstock that had previously been cut by the Cover Plate: Chicken Scratch die.
Did I already mention that this clipster kit makes great embellishments?!  Well, I meant it!

Well, that concludes today's look at Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters and Sentiment Splits. Just remember... all that you have seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning March 15th.  More details on these products can be found at the Papertrey Ink blog.

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile



It's Your Birthday Card
Stamps: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters
Ink: True Black
Cardstock: White Shimmer and White
Pattern Paper: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters
Other: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters and Sentiment Splits: Angle Vertical die
It's A Girl Card
Stamps: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters
Ink: True Black, Raspberry  Fizz and Limeade Ice
Cardstock: White Linen
Pattern Paper: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters
Other: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters and Sentiment Splits: Curve Vertical die

Love You Lots
Stamps: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters and Sentiment Splits
Ink: True Black
Cardstock: White
Pattern Paper: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters
Other: Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters, Cover Plate: Chicken Scratch die and Sentiment Splits: Curve Vertical die

6 comments:

  1. But this is nice made and lovely light colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!! I love the fun bright colors!!! What a great kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a fabulous job of promoting your new releases, Maile. Mixing and matching patterned papers is a challenge, but you nailed it. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the simplicity of the second card, and the bold color and pattern mixes of the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ideas for using the paper clips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi maile Belles,

    Loving how your mind works!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS