Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Orangey Card Trio

Hi folks! Welcome to day four of the April Papertrey Ink countdown.
I've got a fun little orangey trio to share with you all!  Each one using an assortment of the new goodies I've designed for this months release...
Up first, Super Succulents stamp set and coordinating die.  I stamped a row of mix and matched potted plant on top of a kraft cardstock strip. Using a color combo of Fine Linen, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, and Ripe Avocado. Just a note... I used the masking technique to add the shorter bits of string of pearl succulents to the smaller pots. 
The sentiment was stamped in true black.  For a bit of pop and dimension I attached an additional black "happy" die cut directly on top of the stamped one. The word dies perfectly match words included in a few of the Super Succulent sentiments from the stamp set.  It's a super convenient way to add a little something special to your projects. 
Here's another look at Splits: Get Well Soon
I stamped the frame on either side of this colorful opening in True Black.  A strip of pattern paper from the Super Succulents paper pad adds the perfect pop.
Last but not least... Shaped Sayings: Father's Day die.  I borrowed this layout from a card I made last month, here
It's a super easy layout that lets you get good use from your pattern papers (I used the Super Succulents collection here) and any of the dies from Shaped Sayings collection.

Well, there's a quick look at the Super Succulents collection and the Splits: Get Well Soon set. Just remember... all that you've seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning April 15th


Now, be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

14 comments:

  1. Love how you split the card and put the sentiment in the opening. A great way to use your sentiment split stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Wish I was you. Or that you would make all my cards for me. One of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I thought I might get away without buying anything this month; but I love the first card so much I think there is a succulent set in my future. Congrats on another beautifully designed product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, just love your style Ms. Belles! Clean design with lots of little details that make your cards just.perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style, Maile! Your cards are just so great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maile Belles,

    Great cards!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING!!! You ALWAYS amaze me at how CAS cards can be done, Maile! One thing I have YET to REALLY LEARN HOW TO DO! LOL GLAD I can come here & find out just HOW TO DO THIS! LOOOOVE the little potted plants & the use of Kraft Card stock!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new stamp sets featured here! You always have great ideas to share and your cards are stylish, yet not too complicated. I'm loving the little succulent plants cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you used for these sets, made for super cards! Simple but bold, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new splits set. Love the color combinations you used on all the cards.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post.

    ReplyDelete

  12. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing website hope to see more post of your post.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS