Sunday, March 13, 2016

Celebrate Card Duo

Hi folks! Welcome to day four of the March Papertrey Ink countdown.
 Today I bring you a bit more... Splits: Celebrate and the Shaped Sayings: Birthday die.
This happy card features Splits: Celebrate! and uses only one portion of the frame.
This frame can be stamped upside down or right side up and looks great both ways.  Here I've used only one side and stamped it repeatedly in a color combo Stormy Sea, Ocean Tides, and Mint Julep. Then topped it off with the sentiment in True Black and a cream baker's twine bow. 
I shared a preview (or more like a work in progress shot) of this card on my instagram feed hereI mentioned how I carefully hand stamped a sheet of this b&w pattern paper (using the soon to be released Bloomin' Cute stamp set) only to butcher it with a swell idea that turned out to be a terrible mistake. However, I was able to save a small portion of it and use it to create this card here. 
I topped that pattern paper with a couple of Ocean Tides and Mint Julep cardstock strips.  Then finished the card off with a True Black Shaped Sayings: Birthday die cut and a wrapping of baker's twine.

Well, there's a quick look at Shaped Sayings: Birthday die and the Splits: Celebrate set for you. Just remember... all that you've seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning March 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on these stamps and dies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

2 comments:

  1. You always throw me for a loop! So unexpected and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Maile! I really love the color combo of the second one!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS