Saturday, March 12, 2016

More Splits and Shaped Sayings: Birthday

Hi! Welcome to day three of the March Papertrey Ink countdown.
Today I bring you a bit more... Splits: Celebrate and the Shaped Sayings: Birthday die.  
Up first, I've paired Splits: Celebrate with the sentiment from last months Splits: Just A Note stamp set. Exactly what this monthly Splits series was meant to do... mix and match. 
The splits ribbon frame and sentiment were stamped first in True Black.  On top of that I stamped a few blooms and leaves from this months new floral set... Bloomin' Cute.  I love the end result, how the florals look as if they've been perfectly place behind the ribbon frame. All stamped in a pretty color combo of Lovely Lady and Vintage Jadeite. 
Up next, I've used Bloomin' Cute again but this time with my new Shaped Sayings: Birthday die.
Creating a beautiful floral back drop in a color combo of Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz and Stormy Sea that's perfect for layering the Shaped Sayings: Birthday die cut over.  I love how the white shaped sentiment pops off of the colorful background!

Well, there's a quick look at Shaped Sayings: Birthday die and the Splits: Celebrate set for you. Just remember... all that you've seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning March 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on these stamps and dies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

11 comments:

  1. Love both the new sets, but am particularly excited by the splits. Have already used "Just a Note" a bunch since I got it last month. Can't wait to play with the new "Celebrate". Great designs, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card using Just a Note and the Bloomin'Cute flowers. A set of these would make a very special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card using Just a Note and the Bloomin'Cute flowers. A set of these would make a very special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the flowers behind the die cut & the Splits! I'm going to have to see if it would work behind the Boutique Borders I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, Maile. Beautifully simple colour combos; thanks for reminding me to use Stormy Seas. Why do I want to copy every single thing you do?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty so simple and soft looking, really like the cut out one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "Just a Note" cards and the Shaped Sayings are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful simplicity! Your projects are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards love the soft colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS