Monday, April 11, 2016

Introducing Super Succulents and new Shaped Sayings

Hello and welcome to day two of the April Papertrey Ink countdown!  

Today I'm super excited to bring you a look at the rest of what I've designed for this months release... Super Succulents stamp set + dies, Shaped Sayings: Father's Day die and Shaped Sayings: Mother's Day die.
Succulents are quite the rage these days. In fact, this stamp set was inspired by the very plants I have in my own home. This stamp set is full of potential! As you will see during this months release.
For now here's a look at the "string of pearl" succulent images, stamped in a color combo of Simply Chartreuse and Stormy Sea. These image are capable of being bent and shaped to your hearts desire, creating a perfectly unique look.
The sentiment fonts are so fun too! And I can't forget to mention that there is patterned paper to match! Perfect for quick and easy cards! Check it out...
Shaped Sayings: Father's Day die and Shaped Sayings: Mother's Day die... Adding to the Shaped Sayings collection, I have created Happy Mother's Day and Father's Day versions.
Here I've hidden the adhesive behind the curves and mounted it onto a sheet from the new Super Succulents pattern paper pad.  Easy peasy!
Here's one for the mother's too.  This has got to be my favorite sheet from the Super Succulents pattern paper pad.
This same succulent bloom image is also included in the coordinating stamp set. Oh joy!

Well, there's a quick look at Super SucculentsShaped Sayings: Mother's day die, and Shaped Sayings: Father's day die for you. Just remember... all that you've seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning April 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on these stamps and dies!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Love the string of pearls succulent and the blended succulent paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Your color combos and modern graphics are always perfection for my eyes. I love that patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper, and your cards are delights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your succulents set looks very versatile and fun to use, making all the cute little arrangements. Your patterned paper looks great, too. Making card making easy. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The succulent pearls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card designs with the succulent stamps and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like this will be another fabulous release for you, Maile. Succulents are so fascinating, and your Shaped Sayings go without saying...big hits! Love your card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a BEAUTIFUL MODERN flair, Maile! SUPER JOB on EACH of your cards! ;) LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. teriffic cards such great ideas for Mother's day and Father's day cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, Maile! Your design style is mindblowing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this new set and papers. Your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maile Belles,

    Fantastic cards!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  13. The "Forever Grateful" card is my favorite. I like how you showed the "string of pearls" plant can be shaped to hang like a real plant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the paper, the succulents and especially the pearls. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards! Love the Shaped Sayings dies.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Thanks for providing these site list. I appreciate your work for creating this blog and I hope these site help me for

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a stuff! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like it best and I will check it again and save it. Please also visit the website of my remarks.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS