Friday, July 10, 2015

So Striking

Hi there! Welcome to day one of the July Papertrey Ink countdown. 
I am so excited about today feature!  Today I bring you a peak at the next designs in my Stamping Simply line up.  Let me introduce you to the So Striking Collection! This coordinating line up consists of...

  • So Striking stamp set 
  • So Striking die
  • So Striking paper collection

Check it out...
I let the pattern paper take the show today.  I bring you a look at two of the sheet included in the So Striking paper collection.
This cloud design is enhanced with a tiny bit of stamping.  The sun, sentiment and rain drops (the image turned on its side) were layered to create a perfectly detailed one layer card. 
No stamping involved here.  I just trimmed the bottom edge of the "...people who smile..." pattern paper to reveal a bit of the black cardstock underneath.
To finish the card off I simply tied a black baker's twine bow and stapled it into place. 

Well, that concludes today's look at the So Striking Collection. Just remember... all that you have seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning July 15th. Stay tuned, I'll be bringing you many more peeks of my new line up as the PTI countdown continues.

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

16 comments:

  1. I really like how you used the orange and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these sentiments and this sweet set! Can't wait to see it in its entirety!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the paper and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verrry striking :) Love the colour palette and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simple yet meaningful cards and the set is very well named!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my I love these cards and I can see me doing the one with the rain n embroidery thread. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my I love these cards and I can see me doing the one with the rain n embroidery thread. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This collection looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fantastic new set! Love the graphic sun & the fun papers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maile Belles,

    B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Cards!!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  11. So art-fully simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS