Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Daydreamer Revisited

Thanks for joining me today for the July Papertrey Ink Senior DT Challenge. This time around we are bringing back Daydreamer!
 This versatile floral set is one that caters to many different styles.  It's super easy to work with and these gorgeous images are timeless.  This is a classic set that will fit in with any stamp collection.  
I've got a couple simple projects that give this set a bit of a modern touch. Check them out!...
An overall black and white color combo with a small pop of color is currently a very modern color trend.  This is the theme I bring you today.  First up the black, white and melon berry combo.
This card began with a polka dotted pattern paper sheet from the Black & White All Over paper pad.  Using melon berry ink I stamped a small grouping of flowers, leaves and dots from the Daydreamer stamp set.  On top of that I layered the hand cut sentiment strips with dimensional adhesive.
I'll finish off today with a black, white and aqua mist combo.  These stems and flowers were a cinch to stamp!  These cool flowers are perfectly modern too!
More hand trimmed sentiment strips, this time attached just over the edge. Here's a Tip: To make room for the overhang I trimmed a 1/4" from the edge of the cards base.  PS... I was in too much of a hurry to even notice my mistake when adhering my sentiment.  Ha!
Well, that's it from me today. Hope you enjoy this month feature! Now be sure to visit the other Papertrey Ink senior design team girls for more Daydreamer goodness...
Thanks for stopping by today!

Maile




Modern Dreams Card Duo
Stamps: Daydreamer
Ink: True BLack and Melon Berry
Cardstock: White
Pattern Paper: Aqua Mist and Black & White All Over
Other: Black Rhinestones

12 comments:

  1. These are so fun. I love how you cut the sentiments into strips. Makes them look brand spankin' new! Thanks for the inspiration on one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment strips look great with these clean images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your updated look for this classicly beautiful stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh, crips and simply beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stamping Maile! I love the black and white polka dot card with the bold orange flower... the result is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, Maile, your eye for design is so fresh and unique! I love everything, but I'm especially taken with that awesome way you designed your sentiments!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just so beautiful...love your incredible inspiration for this fabulous stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these cards, so clean and simple yet very eye catching. I had to read the sentiment twice to realise you had stuck it out of order. Then i wondered did she do this on purpose or just not notice. Glad to see I'm not the only one to do this type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for some other informative website.
    Where else may just I get that kind of info written in such a
    perfect means?
    Vimax Canada
    Vakum pembesar penis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't Forget to Wish you dear one's on their Birthday, For Best and Unique Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Ideas, Cards and Songs, Visit the following site. These site are my two years research. They are Amazing.

    Happy Birthday

    Birthday Wishes

    Birthday Quotes

    Happy Birthday messages

    Happy Birthday Images

    Happy Birthday Cake

    Birthday Ideas

    Happy Birthday Gifts

    Happy Birthday Cards

    Birthday Funny

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS