Thursday, June 12, 2014

Monthly Moments: June

Hi there! Welcome to day three of the June Papertrey Ink countdown.  I'm joining the design team today in sharing sneak peeks of the new Monthly Moments: June.  June is a time for fun in the sun!  My focus for today is exactly that.  A super simple sunny card perfect for the little sunshine in your life.  Keep in mind that this set will be available for purchase beginning June 15th at Papertrey Ink.  

So, let me get right to today's project...
This happy little number combines the Monthly Moments: June set with the new Stitched Rectangles die cut.
Sunny shades of embroidery floss were threaded through the holes (taped onto the back side) and then topped with a sentiment and a precisely stamped sun.

Well, that concludes today's look at Monthly Moments: June. Just remember... this set will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning June 15th

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

11 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to use that die and the colorful embroidery floss is perfect perfect with sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! I can't wait for the release. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it to you to make me have to have those rectangles. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a super creative card! I love the rectangle card with the holes for stitching! I love the colors you picked! Very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sunshiney card! I like the way you achieved the ombre effect with the twine. So cool...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. I can hardly wait to get the June Monthly Moments and those stitched rectange die cuts. Oh and the Ombre stamp set too. Oops there goes my credit card balance. LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS