Friday, September 11, 2015

Treetops Glisten

Hi there! Welcome to day two of the September Papertrey Ink countdown. 
I am so excited about today feature!  Today I bring you a couple more peaks at the next designs in my Stamping Simply line up.  Let me reintroduce you to the Treetops Glisten Collection! This coordinating line up consists of...
  • Treetops Glisten stamp set 
  • Treetops Glisten die
  • Treetops Glisten paper collection
Check it out...
This card takes focus on the stamps.  Treetops Glisten is a set that's sure to get you inspired to try out dozens of combinations!  Included is...

  • 15 treetop options
  • 6 tree accent images
  • 3 sentiments
I've used 4 different treetop images, one accent image (the dots), and obviously one sentiment to make this first card. 

I took my cue from the coordinating pattern paper collection and chose a color combo of pinefeather, ocean tides, and black to stamp with.  The kraft striped pattern paper edge is from the Treetops Glisten pattern paper pad.  More on that below...
The pattern papers... I am in love with!  They feature a rustic color combo of pinefeather, ocean tides, kraft, and black.  Yet they are designed with modern touches and images for a bit of contrast.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Both horizontal and vertical pages are included.  This one's a design for a horizontal layout.  Possibly one of my faves from the paper pad!
I used the new String Frames dies to add a black embroidery frame and a few wooden stars (more on them to come later in the release) painted with my Wink of Stella brush pen in gold.  And that is all I added to this one piece of pattern paper. Easy peasy!

Well, that concludes today's look at the Treetops Glisten Collection. Just remember... all that you have seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning September 15th. Stay tuned, I'll be bringing you many more peeks of my new line up as the PTI countdown continues.

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog and Heather Nichols for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

11 comments:

  1. From all of you what a variety of designs using Treetops Glisten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what the designers are doing with your tree designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those patterned papers are fabulous, Maile! Love the colour theme you picked for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get enough of that wonderful font - so perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maile Belles,

    You always bring us nifty out of the box ideas!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so ingenius! Love the font you used. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS