Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Introducing Splits: Hello There

Hi there! Welcome to day one of the January Papertrey Ink countdown.

For this months release I bring you a couple new additions to my Stamping Simply lineup.  Today I have a peek at one of them... Splits: Hello There. Take a look...
This is the last of the Splits collection.  Insert sad face. But I think I'm finishing of with quite a bang. The geometric look of this months set is great for both masculine and feminine projects which makes it extra versatile. There's another fun detail included in the stamp set, but I will get to that later in the release.  Hint... Or you could just head on over to Nichole Heady's blog for a look at the extras included in this stamp set. 
For today's cards I used the top and bottom parts of the frame to create a simple yet colorful pattern.
With this bold card front all that was needed to finish it off was a sentiment strip. Colors used here... Scarlet Jewel, Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, and Soft Stone. 
Here's one for the boys. 
Colors used... Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice, and Soft Stone.

Well, I hope you all have enjoyed the entire year of this Splits series, I feel it was a great addition to my Stamping Simply lineup. It stretched my abilities, helped me grow as a designer, and I enjoyed every moment of watching this collection come to life over the last 12 months. Bonus for me, I LOVED seeing what you all created with these tiny stamp sets!

That's it from me today! Just remember... everything showcased today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning January 15th. Also, see more of the set (plus the other set of mine that's debuting this month Boho Rounds + Boho Rounds Sentiments dies) at Nichole Heady's blog. Visit Betsy Veldmen and Ashley Newell too for even more!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

8 comments:

  1. I am sad this is the last one. I have them all so far and will surely add this one to my cart! Just love it!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! the geometric style is perfect for feminine and masculine cards, my most difficult cards to create. The Splits series has been so fabulous. This one is (again) on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!
    I need to get my hands on the 'splits' before I miss out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Splits series is fantastic, even more so when considering it's a $5 set. They are incredibly versatile, eye-catching, great design and work for guy cards - a multiple win to me. Thank you for designing the series, Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I live these cards. That stamp. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed the splits series. I'm a little sad this is the last one but I have no doubt you'll design other beautiful things in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are such cool cards Maile. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hate to see your Splits Series end, Maile, but I know you'll come up with something just as versatile. Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS