Thursday, January 12, 2017

Introducing Boho Rounds

Hi there! Welcome to day three of the January Papertrey Ink countdown.

For this months release I am adding a couple new additions to my Stamping Simply lineup.  On the 10th I shared a bit of Splits: Hello There with you here. Today I have a peek at the second one... Boho Rounds. Take a look...
This is my modern interpretation of the bohemian vibe that’s making a strong comeback in the fashion and decor world.  Included is this large half circle that can be used as is, stamped along an edge, or stamped twice to form a whole circular image. It is so easy to use and allows you to keep things super simple or get more in depth with techniques and layering!
Here I've inked the half circle in Scarlet Jewel, Raspberry Fizz, and Sweet Blush. Then I sprayed it with a bit of water, using a tiny mister, right before stamping. So much fun can be had with this image as well as the others in this stamp set, you can also color and paint these images by hand!  Make your own pattern paper or gorgeous focal point... it truly is a versatile stamp set! Be sure to visit Nichole Heady (here) and Betsy Veldman (here) for more ideas using this set.

There are also coordinating die collection (Boho Rounds Sentiments) that I know you will love and use over and over again! But take note... these dies are are a larger version of the sentiment stamps, adding greater versatility to your stamp collection. Sadly I am still awaiting the arrival of mine.

Well, there's a quick look from me at the latest from my Stamping Simply lineup. Just remember... everything showcased today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning January 15th

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

4 comments:

  1. beautiful. Oh this is exactly my style! Thank you so much for designing this, I can't wait until I can play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maile, when I got the planner cover last year, I wanted a stamp set with those medallions. I am so thrilled you created this set!!! I cannot wait to own it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS