Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Papertrey Ink September Release Projects

The Papertrey Ink September countdown is about to come to an end and I'm here to share my final projects with you today. But, before I do, let me remind you that everything you've seen peeks of will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink beginning 10 pm EST tonight.

Now, let me get right to it!...
Let me begin with the non-Christmas card using Keep It Simple: Surgery by Nichole Heady and Tucked In: Get Well by Dawn McVey.  
I combined both with the So Striking stamp set and dies.  Silly me, I forgot to capture a shot of the inside of the card.  Inside is the same sun image paired with a sentiment from the Tucked In: Get Well stamp set.  Sorry.
And now back to Christmas...
Enclosed: Bell by Dawn McVey.
Paired with a pattern paper sheet from Treetops Glisten paper pad.
Deck the Halls by Dawn McVey.
This too was paired with a pattern paper sheet from Treetops Glisten paper pad.
And I've got one last Treetops Glisten stamp set sample for you.  
A bright and bold combo, proving just how versatile this stamp set truly is.

Well, that about covers it.  Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects as well...
Thanks for stopping by!

Maile




Healing Wishes Card
Stamps: So StrikingKeep It Simple: Surgery, and Tucked In: Get Well
Ink: True Black, Summer Sunrise and Orange Zest
Cardstock: White
Pattern Paper: So Striking Pattern Paper Pad
Other: So Striking Die

Joy Card
Stamps: Enclosed: Bell
Ink: Pinefeather and Scarlet Jewel
Cardstock: White
Pattern paper: Treetops Glisten Paper Pad
Other: Enclosed: Bell Die and Gold Baker's Twine

FaLaLaLaLa Card
Stamps: Deck the Halls
Ink: Gold, Scarlet Jewel, and Ocean Tides
Cardstock: White
Pattern Paper: Treetops Glisten Paper Pad
Other: Deck the Halls Die

Merry Christmas To You Card:
Stamps: Treetops Glisten
Ink: True Black, Hibiscus Burst, Ocean Tides, and Limeade Ice
Cardstock: White
Other: Black Rhinestones 


8 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooooooo struggling to decide what I might buy from these new releases. Lovely, lovely creations! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maile Belles,

    Lovely cards!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you being on the Senior Design Team, Maile, but at least you'll still be designing stamps for PTI. That way I'll get to see your incredible cards whenever you're releasing a new set, thank goodness :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Diana! I appreciate this so very much.

      Delete
  4. Helo Maile,


    Beautiful cards. I too wanted to express my dismay at you stepping off the SNR design team - I will miss your creations terribly but I am thankful you will continue to design products for PTI :-D

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS