Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tiny Tags Revisited

Thanks for joining me today for the April Papertrey Ink Senior DT Challenge. This time around we are bringing back Tiny Tags and its coordinating productThese tiny tags are adorable and so much fun to work with!  I'm so glad this month’s challenge got me to unbury these tiny treasures, because these stamps and dies are ones that everyone's stamp collection needs.  I've got a one-layer card and a fun way to embellish a project using these tags.  I hope you enjoy them.  

Take a look...
First up, the one-layer card using images from both Tiny Tags and Tiny Tags II.  This one was stamped using a soft rainbow of colors... lavender moon, melon berry, harvest gold, aqua mist and spring rain.
To add a more realistic look to these adorable tags, I stapled a bit of twine to a few of the tops using my Tiny Attacher.  Then finished this rainbow pastel card with a sentiment perfect for welcoming a little one into the world.
These tiny tags make perfect color coordinated embellishments too!
I die cut and stamped these three in melon berry, sweet blush and harvest gold.  Then tucked them in behind the edge of a die cut panel.  This trio makes the perfect pop of color to accent the Wet Paint sentiment. 

Well, that's it from me today. Now be sure to visit the other Papertrey Ink senior design team girls for more Tiny Tags goodness...
Thanks for stopping by today!

Maile



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Love the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like both of your cards using tiny tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaa, LOVE both cards. Great little touches :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS