Monday, October 14, 2013

City Scene + 'Tis the Season Sentiments

Welcome to the final day of the Papertrey Ink October countdown and the second design team group post day. Today's group post is all about the new City Scene products. I've been longing for a set exactly like this for a very long time now.  Nichole couldn't have done it any better.  All I can say is I am so in love with this set and the potential it holds!  I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do too.  

Here's what I've got for you today...
First up, a Christmas theme.  Keeping with a neutral color combo, I stamped a small city scene in soft stone and smokey shadow.  Just a Tip: If your feeling that a little more color may be needed, I'm sure the buildings would look great stamped in aqua mist. But...
I just love how the single red word pops and stands out from the grey color scheme.  If your up for another step, a touch of glitter would be fun too!
To switch things up and to give you an idea of just how versatile this set truly is, here's a non-holiday version.
I was going for a nighttime skyline look here.  This empire state building looks wonderful all lit up with a touch of harvest gold ink.
This additional card gives you one last look at City Scene and also a look at my new set for the month... 'Tis the Season Sentiments.
This one-layer card was simply created by stamping a fun assortment of images from cities around the world, a play on the sentiment.  Love this color combo of limeade ice, ocean tides, pure poppy, smokey shadow and soft stone.

Well, that's all I've got for you today. Just remember...  the new City Scene products and 'Tis the Season Sentiments will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning October 15th

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

14 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Your first card is just too too perfect. Love Santa and the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to make CAS cards, but always feel as if something is missing. I never get that feeling when I see your cards. These in particular are just freaking fantastic. The first card is my favorite of the three because, in addition to sending greetings, it tells a story. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maille, I always save your blog for last because, without fail, your incredible creations are my favorite! Today is certainly no exception - just amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Maile! I love how your new stamp set pairs with the City Scene set...it's so pretty! Love the gray with the pop of red on the first card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My goodness, I really thought I didn't need this city set - despite all the fantastic work showcasing it....I DO need it - lol.
    Can't wait to see the full reveal of your lovely new sentiments set - LOVE the font :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three wonderfully, creative cards! Love your designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Peace on Earth, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get the santa and reindeer? Great job.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS