- 1/4" White Silk Ribbon, because I can't get enough of this stuff. This ribbon adds just the right amount of detail to any simple project. It can easily be wrapped around a card base once (or even twice), colored with Copic Markers (to match any color combo) or threaded and tied through a button.
- Buttons (of any and all colors), these are my go-to embellishments. I love to finish a card off with a trio of these little treasures.
- Rustic White Cardstock, perfect for a neutral card base and I go through this stuff like crazy.
- Rosie Posie, one of my current faves. Love that this set includes many versatile flower images plus background building strips.
- Background Basics: Chevron Stripes, because Chevrons are everywhere these days!
So that's my list. Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams Top 5's...
- Nichole Heady
- Betsy Veldman
- Dawn McVey
- Heather Nichols
- Lisa Johnson
- Melissa Phillips
- Erin Lincoln
- Jessica Witty
- Danielle Flanders
- Ashley Newell
- Debbie Olson
- Michelle Wooderson
Are you up for a fabulous prize package? Be sure to stop by Nichole Heady's blog and leave her a comment for a chance to win the Design Team Favorites product collection.
Thanks for stopping by!