Friday, February 10, 2012

Introducing Beautiful Butterflies

So, have you been enjoying the Papertrey Ink anniversary festivities this week?!

I'm back this month with a new stamp set to start off the new Papertrey Ink year, I'm happy to introduce to you... Beautiful Butterflies. Beautiful Butterflies is a modern take on the classic butterfly silhouette. It features 5 different butterflies shapes, 4 of these shapes feature a small, medium and large coordinating option for a total of 13 butterflies. 7 thoughtful sentiments pack this stamp set to the brim, and the font combination... totally swoon-worthy! To top it all off... a set of 4 dies coordinate beautifully with the largest butterflies in the set. Beautiful Butterflies stamp set will be sold for $24, beginning February 15th at Papertrey Ink.

Next up, a couple samples!...It all began with this lovely color combo... Kraft, Fine Linen, Smokey Shadow and Aqua Mist. You can find my inspiration piece on Pinterest here. Using this new inspired color combo, I stamped the medium sized butterflies onto a die cut Wine Bottle Tag. Here's a tip: To lighten up the Smokey Shadow ink, I stamped first onto a scrap piece of cardstock then onto my project.
Stamped the sentiment and attached the tag to a kraft card base. Finished the card of with a wrapping of Smokey Shadow satin ribbon.Next up, the large butterflies. Keeping with the color combo from above, I stamped them in Fine Line, Kraft and Aqua Mist onto a Rustic White cardstock block. Stamped the sentiment, wrapped the panel with twine and attached to a kraft card base.Finished the card off with a Kraft colored button and ribbon tab.

That's it from me today, but I've still got a lot more to share! So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady and Besty Veldman for peeks at Frilly Flowers and Think Big Favorites #13, Jessica Witty will bring you Global Greetings and Background Basics: Medallions. Also, Heather Nichols, Lisa Johnson, Melissa Bickford & Tiffany Pastor have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile



Happy Anniversary Supplies Used...





Sending Prayers Supplies Used...



22 comments:

  1. Okay to be honest, I don't really "need" another butterfly set, but I LOVE the setiments, so this is coming home! Great job on such a wonderful set, can't wait to see more.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Maile! These are so classy! Butterflies and flowers...can't get enough of either. The sentiments alone are worth the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterflies are so beautiful!I love these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a wondeful stamp set, Maile! I adore butterflies and can't wait to see the rest of the set. And dies, too. Wowza! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've got be so ready on the trigger to hit that buy button for these butterflies!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Maile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woehoe! These butterflies certainly are very, very beautiful, Maile! Love the silhouettes! And your color combination is also very, very pretty!!!! Gorgeous!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards! Looks like another winner of a stamp set. I really like the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and beautiful stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been in love since Nichole's peek the other day! Swoon worthy sentiments, indeed! Maile - I absolutely LOVE this set, and can't wait for it to find it's way to my house :) Congratulations on what looks like will be a huge success! Love you samples today, BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited that you have a new stamp set. And you weren't kidding about those sentiments/fonts! Gorgeous samples, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such a beautiful set! I love the fonts mixed with the silhouettes. Perfect match! Can't wait to own this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! I love butterflies so this set will be mine :-)

    Kathy
    theyellow-card.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, just beautiful. I especially loved the Sending Prayers sentiment. Much more meaningful than the generic Thinking of You. Can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful, I love these soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these butterflies -- they each have such a unique flair -- not your ordinary butterflies, that's for sure! And dies, too? AND the sentiments and font combinations are so beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous butterflies colors and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning cards Maile and what a lovely stamp set! THe sentiments and the butterflies are really lovely - I like how the butterflies are solid too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! From the looks of it, I am going to be getting your butterfly set. I love the sentiments and images already. Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love both of your cards. Great colors. Looks like another must have set. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Beautiful set!!! I first loved the butterflies. Then I enlarge the card images and read the sentiments. This one's in my cart for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What awesome cards! I love the simplicity of your cards and the use of the colors you choose. You have a very classy style!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS