Thursday, December 15, 2011

Papertrey Ink December 2011 Release Projects

The Papertrey Ink December Countdown is about to come to an end and I'm here to share my final projects with you today. But, before I do, let me remind you that everything you've seen peeks of will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink beginning 10 pm EST tonight.

Now, let me get started!...First up, Flower Fusion #11 and Happy Days.I stamped the Happy Days frame and the Flower Fusion flower and sentiment onto the card base. Die cut a strip of cardstock using the coordinating Happy Days frame die and adhered onto either side.Next, Lock & Key and Tag-its #11. Here is another use for those fun Cover Plate: Quatrefoil dies, just run it through your die cutting machine as if it was an Impression Plate. So simple!I just love this little air plane from Tremendous Treats: Valentine!Stamped the plane in gray ink and outlined the image with a few Copic Markers. I'm not so good when it comes to coloring in images, but this is an easy alternative that really looks great.What little girl doesn't want her own princess castle (from Little Princess) floating in the clouds?!Again, I used the same coloring technique as above. Then perched the castle onto white and white shimmer die cut clouds. Love it!The rest of the sentiment is embellished in the inside of the card.Here's Made of Snow Mini.Yep, it's the same coloring technique as above again. I combined this frosty friend with a heart warming sentiment from Big & Bold Holiday Wishes.This little number features a sentiment from Tag-its #11.I whipped out my Heart Border Die to create this one.Last but not lease... Tree Tops and Think Big Favorites #11. I perched a couple Love Birds into a clear embossed tree top.Framed the focal point with a die cut frame, which was created using the Mega Mat Stack #4 die, the rectangle die from the Button Card Collection and the Vineyard Impression Plate.


Well, that's all of them!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams fabulous projects as well:

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile


My Sweet Friend:

Love Is The Key:

I Love You:

My Little Princess:

Warmest:

Be Mine:

Hugs & Kisses:

35 comments:

  1. Be Mine is my favorite card from the whole release! Just love it, but all your projects are A-one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the "be mine" card. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "be mine" card is out of this world! Destined to become a Maile classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so elegant yet whimsical. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simple elegance of all of your cards...the be mine card is my fav! Such talent you have my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been lovely seeing all your pretty creations in one place today....and love the new release time slot.....I'm in the UK so it suits me fine:)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all these cards, you are amazing! I just cased one of your cards. Come and visit if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maile, you BLOW my MIND!
    Your designs never cease to amaze me, and I adore the subtleties that make your style. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always your cards are so clean and crisp and beautiful. I am so in love with your white heart border card with the little red heart. So elegant and it says so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean, simple, and beautifully balanced. Gorgeous cards that say so much to so many.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such stunningly gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful assortment of sample cards! I like them all, my fav being "be mine" with all those lucious layers of white hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh you've been busy! i just love what you did to create the die patterned background. it is amazing!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always have something up your little crafty sleeve and I love it! Your cards are so perfect! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, oh, OH!! That Be Mine be mine favorite! :)

    Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As usual, you have nailed every project with your clean and simple style-crazy about the "be mine" card-fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - you are so talented. Once again, gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cant say which one is best, i just say Inspiring Designs; Creative Excellence!! keep it upSample Printables

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the 'be mine' card too. Where can I find the embossing folder/impression plate for the hearts? Love, love, love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You made so many great projects. My favorite is the one with all the hearts. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful projects Maile, it is impossible to pick a favorite!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome stuff Maile! Your creative magic shines through in every card! I nearly didn't order this month but am so happy I have that heart border die coming my way! Thank you for your inspiration. :-) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Maile!
    Love your style and these cards, all of them are wonderful! Hard to choose 'the best looking'!!!
    Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year!
    Love, Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  25. Maile your cards are so creative and inspiring! I have long been a fan of PTI, but now I have a slew of dies. My craft room is a HOT mess! I would love to see a post on how you store yours if possible. TIA

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are simply beautiful! I called by over an hour ago,a year and a half of blog posts have been drooled over,I just need to get creating,you have filled me with inspiration! it's a shame I've no time to craft at the mo. I followed a link from Susan Raihala's blog and am now a follower of yours also!Off to browse further,Thank you!.x

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW. New follower--found you via Simplicty. :) Fabulous set of cards--I have never purchased anything from PTI, but I think that now my Christmas money is spoken for!!! :) I hope you have a very happy holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your snowman card inspired my latest blog posting,I've added a link to you from it and would love for you to call by and tell me what you think. Hope this is ok,thanks,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh dear! Your cards are stunning! I just popped over from Rainbow Days (Julie) by following a link. I'm so happy I did! You have inpspirational power!

    ReplyDelete
  30. My oh my!!! I love them all! great work TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous cards! We really like how simple, and clean they are!

    Team Craftwell

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just adore your CAS be mine card!! So much that I made a similar one myself! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    (link to my card) http://expressionsofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/2012/02/owh-vcmp-fun.html

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS