Saturday, December 19, 2009

'Tis The Season

Happy Saturday to you, my friends! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I find it hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away! So, today I bring to you a Christmas card... Just full of glittery goodness! The card base was stamped with stripes from Background Basics: Retro. First they were stamped in versamark, heat embossed with Heat and Stick powder, glittered and then heat set again.
The gift boxes (from Winter Swirls) were stamped in moss, berry and aqua; then touched up with glitter using a glue pen. You should have seen the mess I made when I was done!
I am off to enjoy my weekend. Thanks for taking a peek today!
Maile
'Tis The Season: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Background Basics: Retro & Winter Swirls
  • Ink: Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist & Versamark
  • Cardstock: Aqua Mist & White
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter, MS Glue Pen, SU! Heat & Stick Powder

10 comments:

  1. beautiful card! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkly goodness! Such a great holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I *love* all that glitter! Soooo fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maile

    I can imagine the mess you made with all those glitters, but it's beautiful.
    Here in Holland we have a great bunch of snow and there will be more. It will be the first white Christmas in 35 years. Only the traffic is a mess, the ways are all covered with snow and it's a problem for th get them cleaned up. We are not used to this kind of weather.
    Stay inside and enjoy the Christmastime.
    For you and your family I lovely Christmas

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glitter!!! Your card looks great! Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love all the glitter! Hope you have a very Blessed Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - so bright and cheerful! Wishing you a fantastic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What delightful glittery goodness!!! I can only imagine the smile on the lucky recipient of this Christmas wintery shimmery wonder! :>

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS