However, I do have a link and a couple published cards to share with you today. Check this out, over at the CARDS Blog they are showcasing one of my Christmas tags. Here are a couple cards that were published in the November 09 Issue of CARDS Magazine...
This one was created using a dollar stamp I had picked up at the craft store. The polka dot pattern paper is from PTI Raspberry Fizz Mix and the sentiment is from Green Thumb.
This one is a mix of Making Memories (pattern paper, felt letters and ribbon from the Noteworthy Collection) and PTI (cardstock, buttons and With Sympathy stamp set). The little butterfly is a Cuttlebug Die Cut. I really like this layout, one of these days I will have to give it another try.
So, unfortunately (even with the best intentions) my Christmas tree is not set up yet. This is unusual for me, my tree is always set up right after Thanksgiving. The tree is buried too far into the garage for my hubby to get to right now, so this weekend he will dig it out for me.
Glad you stopped by today!
Right Shoes: (All PTI unless noted)
- Stamps: PTI Green Thumb (Sentiment) & Design from Studio G/Hampton Arts
- Ink: True Black & Versamark
- Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, True Black & White
- Pattern Paper: Raspberry Fizz Mix
- Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Satin Ribbon, KaiserCraft Rhinestones, Bazzil Black Tie Brads & Labels Three Nestabilites
For My Girl: (All PTI unless noted)
- Stamps: With Sympathy & Men of Life (Sentiment)
- Ink: Raspberry Fizz
- Cardstock: Vintage Cream & Berry Sorbet (for Butterfly)
- Pattern Paper: Making Memories Noteworthy Collection
- Accessories: Vintage Buttons, MM Ribbon & Felt Letter Stickers, Cuttlebug Two Step Butterfly Die, Circle Punch & Corner Rounder