Friday, July 24, 2009

My New Blog!

Wow! So here it is, the blog I said I would never start. Thanks to the support from my husband and help from new online friends, I've decided to start a new adventure in blog land. I have no idea what I am doing, so please bear with me as I figure it all out.

I've never thought of myself as a creative person until I started stamping and making cards. I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with you and meeting others who love this craft as much as I do. I plan to keep things short and sweet and I hope you enjoy!!!

So onto the first card. I made this card a couple of days ago for the CAS24 Turquoise, Orange and Yellow Summer Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com. The original idea for this card was to add 3 rows of buttons, one in each color, but as I arranged them on the card I realized that would have been too busy. So I went with "Less is More" and randomly stitched them to the card.

Thank you very much for stopping by, hope you come back soon!!!

Stamps: Beyond Basic Borders (PTI)
Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Buttons (Craft Supply), Thread, Corner Rounder & Paper Piercer

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogland! Your card is CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how simple it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog!! I too am fairly new to the Blog World...I LOVE IT! Blogspot makes it so fun and easy! I LOVE your work its wonderful! Your CAS cards are so PRETTY! Cookie :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a cute button card, I just love it love it love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, so glad you started a blog!! I love this take on the CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very nice post

    شركة نقل اثاث بينبع


    شركة نقل عفش بينبع


    شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالمدينه المنوره


    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة


    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة



    شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة  


    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينه المنوره


    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالمدينة المنورة

    شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

    شركة تركيب غرف نوم بالمدينة المنورة

    شركة تركيب غرف نوم بالمدينة المنورة



    شركة مكافحة حشرات بينبع


    شركة تسليك مجارى بالمدينة المنورة



    شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة مكافحة حشرات بينبع  


    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل سجاد بالمدينة المنورة

    شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالدمام


    تسليك مجارى بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS