- Background Stamp: Polka Dot Basics II
- Image Stamp: Tree from Beyond Basic Borders
- Neutral Cardstock: Kraft
- Punch: Tag, Scalloped Edge & Corner Rounder (Love these three equally)
- Button: Pearlescence Berry Sorbet (silly, I know)
- Ribbon: Twill
Anyways, enough about me. Here is a close up of the tag...
This tag would also look great by itself. Just hang it from a ribbon tied to the handle of a kraft gift bag. I just might have to give that a try!
Now that you know my favs, maybe you guys can share a little of what you love with me, if you would like.
Well thank you for stopping in today!!! Hope I didn't bore you too much talking about my self. lol! Hope you liked the card!
Love You Supplies:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics II & Beyond Basic Borders
- Ink: SU Choc Chip & PTI Vintage Cream
- Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream & Berry Sorbet
- Accessories: Creative Memories Tag Punch, SU Scalloped Border Punch, Corner Rounder, PTI Berry Sorbet Twill Ribbon, PTI Berry Sorbet Vintage Button and twine