Saturday, May 14, 2016

Abide In Him

Hey there! I'm back today for the final day of the May Papertrey Ink countdown. Everything you've seen peeks of will be available tomorrow! 

And of course I bring you one more sample of my new design for this month. Splits: Thank You...
The base for this card is a sheet of Ombre Stripes pattern paper adhered to a white card base, in the Winter Wisteria color. 
The Splits: Thank You frame was inked in an ombre effect to match the pattern paper. I used Royal Velvet in the center, Winter Wisteria on the top, and Enchanted Evening on the bottom.

Well, there's a quick look at the Splits: Thank You set. Just remember... all that you've seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning May 15th. 

Now, be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

10 comments:

  1. I think this might be my favorite Splits set yet. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, I can recognize your cards (even if you didn't use your name), love your simplistic style and the creativity you have. Love the ombre effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Mailed! Love the Splits series so much! Can't wait to see what u come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Mailed! Love the Splits series so much! Can't wait to see what u come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! I PERSONALLY am still working on CAS! LOL I just can't stop adding things to my cards!!! I LOVE the ombre of the card base & the new sentiments! SUPER JOB MAILE!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the best of your card samples using this set. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time to move on...you used to post such wonerful, creative stuff. This is so over- simplified and flat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete
  9. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง PG-สล็อต เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS