Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Freebie: Ruby Reprise

Papertrey Ink has something special up its sleeve.  Check out the details...

Papertrey Ink is offering a wonderful customer incentive this month, a little holiday gift that everyone can enjoy! Receive the limited edition Ruby Reprise stamp set for FREE with orders placed now until January 14th, 11:30pm EST totaling $70 or more (after rewards points or other discounts have been applied). This is a limited edition set and will only be available during this promotional period. As an added bonus, the images in this set coordinate with the previously released Ruby Rose dies! This set will be automatically added to your package and there is no need to add it to your cart at check out.

How sweet is that?!  I've got a sample to quickly share with you today, using this adorable limited edition set...
So, I knew I wanted to incorporate this set underneath one of the cover plates.  I chose to work with the Cover Plate: Hexagon die.  Just seemed to fit with a botanical feel well.
These floral images are perfect for layering!  The details, when layered like so, add so much detail to this simple card.  Colors used... summer sunrise, melon berry and berry sorbet.
Before attaching the cover plate, with dimensional adhesive, I embellished the flower groupings with enamel dots.  Then finished the card off with a raised sentiment strip on top of all the layers.

Well, that's all I've got for you today.  Now, be sure to see what some of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile



Celebrating With You
Stamps: Ruby Reprise
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet & True Black
Cardstock: White
Others: Enamel Dots & Cover Plate: Hexagon die

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Maile!! I love the colors you chose and I would never have thought to use a cover plate over my stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this stamp set - so pretty! and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And those colors are so yummy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is SOOOOO cool! I love the design of your card, and I HAVE to have that die now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, since I missed this post the first time around, this card is fabulous. Love the garden trellis feel you obtained and will keep this in mind for when warmer weather makes its way back here. Second, and most important, congratulations and best wishes to you and your family on the birth of your baby. Heather mentioned your new addition. Hope that your delivery went smoothly and quickly and that you and your baby are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with the trellised blooms peeking through!
    Did I hear a new baby came into your life? Joyous greetings to the new little one! And blessings to the happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you tell I'm behind on reading my favorite blogs? Love the simple but elegant look you created with the hexagon cover plate and bright flowers behind it. But, most importantly, congratulations to you & your family on the recent birth of your baby. Hope you find time to post a picture soon, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this card! As always, you inspire!

    Rumor has it there is a new little one at your home! Congratulations! Wow! LOTS of creations at your home this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just fan of your work,you inspire me a lot!!
    it is such beautiful,love the way you use the hexagon die !! what a goog idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your projects & inspiration! Your style and composition is always amazing! You will definitely be missed the next few months! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maile,
    You are my best design member!!! I just love your style!! I can't wait to see you again in March!!! Enjoy your time now!!!
    Have a great week!!!
    Gay Ferland

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS