Sunday, April 15, 2012

Papertrey Ink April Release Projects

The Papertrey Ink April Countdown is about to come to an end and I'm here to share my final projects with you today. But, before I do, let me remind you that everything you've seen peeks of will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink beginning 10 pm EST tonight.

Now, let me get started!...First up, Tweet Talk. I stamped this sweet bird in a color of Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet and Melon Berry. The tail was inked with the Rock n Roll stamping technique using the same color combo.I created the color blocked pattern using the In The Meadow Die Collection.Next, Heart-2-Heart. I stamped a fun pattern using the patterned and tiny hearts from the set and the medium sized heart from Trendy Tree Tops. I just love this color combo... Lavender Moon, Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet and Dried Marigold Ranger Distress Ink. Finished the card off with a sentiment and clear rhinestones. As soon as I laid eyes on this next stamp set, Baby Face, I knew I needed to recreate a fun pattern I had found previously. I've been saving it for inspiration via Pinterest here.Stamped a random pattern (onto a die cut Wine Bottle Tag) using the tiny images and then touched up with a few Copic markers. Finished the card off with a sentiment tag.Last but not least, Tag Sentiments. I began this card by stamping a border of butterflies (from the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set), along the card edge, in a color combo of Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain and New Leaf.Then trimmed the card edge, following the stamped butterflies, to create a super cool effect. Then finished it off with the sentiment tag.

Well, that's all of them!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams fabulous projects as well...

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I wasn't interested in the new baby stamps but what you've done has really inspired me, Maile! And do I love the way you cut the edge of the card on the butterfly one. So very pretty. Love your use of color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards Maile! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous projects for this month's release, Maile! (Nothing new there though!)
    I was the lucky winner of a $75 GC on Day 4 of the release and the first thing I'll be spending it on is Trendy Trees with coordinating dies :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous like always!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blown away by the Butterfly card, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reall beauties! So simpel and gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards! They are great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely as usual--thanks so much for sharing your talents! Always a clean and simple inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have mad cutting skills! Everything is fabulous - the small details so perfect. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Baby face card rocks it hard. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Maile - didn't think your posts could get anymore fabulous - WRONG!! Amazing creativity on every card - Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so inspirational. Wish I had just a nano-portion of your talent. These cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your color combos are always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your baby card, so cool to do the random stamping and little splashes of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards but the first one really caught my eye. Love the layers and that bird is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful... what a fun and inspirational release and week of wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maile, I just love your style! Your projects are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the way you edged your butterfly card! Makes it come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! You always have the most creative ideas for stamp sets...you amaze me! I can count on you for "out of the box" ideas and inspiration. Your projects are fantastic, and I thank you for sharing them with us! I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome projects! i am so in love with what you did with baby face - pinspiration at it's best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the simpleness of your work. All you need is a few hearts and some ink and your a master of the card world. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layered texture in the Tweet Talk card -- it reminds me of the paper cut topographical maps making the rounds on Pinterest. An your interpretation of that pinned pattern in the Baby Face card is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS