Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wine Bottle Tag & Tag Sale 5 Dies Day 4

Hello all! I've got some more die goodness for you this day. Today is day four of the Papertrey Ink October Countdown and that means there's one more day until the release (October 15th) when both the Wine Bottle Tag and Tag Sale 5 dies can be purchased!

Also, just wanted to let you know that this is my second post for today. So be sure to scroll down, for the next post, so you don't miss a thing.

Here's what I've got for you today...For today's first project, I've created a gift card holder using the Wine Bottle Tag die. It looks stunning hung from a bottle or...even from a gift bag. Just tie this embellished gift card holder onto the handle, with a length of pretty ribbon, to dress up any simple gift bag or box.

Here's how...Started by die cutting two Wine Bottle Tags from Soft Stone cardstock. Trimmed the top off of one and then stamped with a few Pure Poppy poinsettias (from Bells & Boughs) and a couple flourishes in Smoky Shadow (from Holiday Photo Finishers). Attached a strip of Scor-Tape to the other tag, this will adhere the two tags together and help hold the gift card in place.With the gift card now in place, I then took a die cut Photo Finish Strip and attached it to the front.Wrapped the strip ends around to the backside and adhered, using more Scor-Tape. This step securely holds the gift card into place.Then finished it all off with a few black rhinestones.Lastly, are a couple folded gift tags, created using the Tag Sale 5 die.

Here's how...I cut and folded a small card from Soft Stone cardstock, temporarily attached it to the Tag Sale 5 die and then ran both through my die cutting machine.This is the little blank canvas that comes out, all ready to be dressed up.I punched a 1/8' hole in the top corner and strung with Baker's twine. Embellished one with two Aqua Mist bells and a pretty Pure Poppy bow.The other with a Pure Poppy poinsettia and an Aqua Mist bow (all from Bells and Boughs).


Well, that's it from me today. I hope you've enjoyed another look into my new goodies for the month of October. Remember the Wine Bottle Tag and Tag Sale 5 Dies will be available for purchase starting October 15th, at Papertrey Ink. I'd love to know what you think so far!!!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady, Heather Nichols, Dawn McVey, Tiffany Pastor, Beth Silaika& Melissa Bickford for more countdown goodness.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile


Joy To You Gift Card Holder:

Mini Tag Duo:

12 comments:

  1. More fabulous ideas with these fabulous dies!! The number of possibilities and the versatility is so amazing. I'm thoroughly inspired and can't wait to get my hands on these. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and such ingenius ideas improvising dies to create something totally different…and useful. Your Bells and Boughs set is a fabulous new release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, creative bottle tags and "tag cards!" Love your designs and oh those bells! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh excellent projects! I love those gift tags especially - just have to have that tag now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! I love your mini cards! What an inventive way to make the bottom of the card, very nice!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gift card holder. This is a set I wouldn't necesarily be drawn to, but I love all the ways you've showcased it and now I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how you are using the 'wine tag' in so many different ways. Thanks for showing us different options for this die. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red and white twine is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing tags, very impressive, really like the gift card tag. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how versatile you made this tag. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Maile,
    I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! You make so wonderful and lovely works!I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS