Today I bring you four birthday cards, and each of them contain a sweet surprise inside... First up, this fun polka dot frame from Mat Stack #3 Collection. Which I paired with an oldie but goodie set called With Sympathy. Stamped a Spring Moss card base with the vine image, from With Sympathy, in Ripe Avocado. Then stamped a few blossoms in Raspberry Fizz.
Die cut and stamped the Mat Stack #3 polka dot frame in Sweet Blush and a sentiment (from Inside & Out: Birthday) in Raspberry Fizz. Here's how: To create the opening at the top of the Mat Stack, I started by die cutting a circle from top. Die cut a scalloped circle from Raspberry Fizz cardstock, die cut a circle from the center and then attached over the Mat Stack opening (Circle dies from Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection). Wrapped the Mat Stack with white silk ribbon and then attached to the card base with dimensional adhesive.
To complete the card I stamped the vine image, in Ripe Avocado, along the bottom and top of the inside of the card. A sentiment, from Inside & Out: Birthday, and three blossoms in Raspberry Fizz.
Next, I paired one of the rectangle images from Mat Stack #3 Collection with It's Official. Cut a square from cardstock and attached It's Official pattern paper strips on top and then trimmed off the excess. Die cut a Mat Stack #3 from the square and attached to a kraft card base with dimensional adhesive.
Stamped the button rectangle (from Mat Stack #3 Collection), in Dark Chocolate, within the die cut opening. Die cut a circle from Spring Moss, stamped with the bingo card (from It's Official) and a sentiment (from Inside & Out: Birthday), attached with dimensional adhesive and embellished with a Dark Chocolate button. Layered a little Glossy Accents over the stamped buttons for a bit more of a realistic look.
On the inside, I layered a few stamped images (from It's Official) in Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy and Versamark inks. Then a sentiment (from Inside & Out: Birthday), stamped in Dark Chocolate, to finish it off.
For this simple number, I paired Damask Designs with the damask frame from Mat Stack #3 Collection. Stamped the damask background builder image, in Scarlet Jewel, across the front of a Sweet Blush card base.
Wrapped Fine Linen twill ribbon around the card base twice and tied into a bow. Die cut a Mat Stack #3 from Scarlet Jewel cardstock and stamped with the damask frame image in Versamark. Tucked the Mat Stack between the wrapped ribbon and attached it to the card base with dimensional adhesive. Die cut a circle from Rustic Cream cardstock, stamped with a sentiment from Inside & Out: Birthday and a flourish from Mat Stack #1 Collection and then attached.
Inside, I stamped the same Mat Stack image, "Sorry I Forgot" (from Big & Bold Wishes) and a small flourish (from Mat Stack #1 Collection) in Scarlet Jewel. Finished it off with a heartfelt sentiment (from Inside & Out: Birthday) stamped in True Black.
And finally, for this little cutie I paired Little Bitty Bird with the checkered frame from the Mat Stack #3 Collection. Attached a strip of Sweet Symphony pattern paper along the edge of a kraft card base. Die cut and stamped the Mat Stack image (using Stormy Sky Distress ink) onto white cardstock. Trimmed off the bottom of the Mat Stack and attached along the pattern paper edge. Wrapped the card base with Fine Linen twill ribbon and rounded the bottom corner.
Stamped a die cut circle with a branch in Dark Chocolate and attached with dimensional adhesive. Embellished with Blueberry Sky buttons, a Melon Berry felt die cut bird (using the Little Bitty Bird die) and Rock Candy Stickles Glitter Glue. Here's a tip: To create the perfect bird wing, trim off the tail of a smaller die cut bird (using the Little Bitty Bird die) and attach over the bird body. Finish the bird off with a french knot eye and then attach.
To coordinate the inside with the outside, I stamped the same branch across the inside top. Perched a bird above and a sentiment (from Inside & Out: Birthday) below. Then embellished with more Rock Candy Stickles. I love the unexpected touch of glitter on the inside.
That's it from me today. Be sure to see what these lovely ladies have in store for you today:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed!
Happy Birthday Vines:
- Stamps: Mat Stack #3 Collection, Inside & Out: Birthday & With Sympathy
- Ink: Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz & Sweet Blush
- Cardstock: Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz & White
- Accessories: 1/8" White Silk Ribbon, Stickles Rock Candy Glitter Glue, Mat Stack #3 Die & Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection
It's Official Happy Birthday:
- Stamps: Mat Stack #3 Collection, Inside & Out: Birthday & It's Official
- Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse & Versamark
- Cardstock: Kraft & Spring Moss
- Pattern Paper: It's Official
- Accessories: Rustic Button Twine, Dark Chocolate Vintage Buttons, Glossy Accents, Mat Stack #3 Die & Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection
Belated Birthday Wishes:
- Stamps: Mat Stack #3 Collection, Inside & Out: Birthday, Damask Design, Big & Bold Wishes & Mat Stack #1 Collection
- Ink: Scarlet Jewel, True Black & Versamark
- Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Scarlet Jewel & Rustic Cream
- Accessories: Fine Linen Twill Ribbon, Mat Stack #3 Die & Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection
Little Birdy Birthday:
- Stamps: Mat Stack #3 Collection, Inside & Out: Birthday & Little Bitty Bird
- Ink: Dark Chocolate & Stormy Sky Ranger Distress Ink
- Cardstock: Kraft & White
- Pattern Paper: Sweet Symphony
- Accessories: Fine Linen Twill Ribbon, Melon Berry Felt, Blueberry Sky Vintage Buttons, Stickles Rock Candy Glitter Glue, Mat Stack #3 Die, Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection & Corner Rounder