Thursday, July 15, 2010

Color Cue {6} Challenge

*** This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to view the first.***

Hello, all! It's time for another Color Cue Challenge, and what a gorgeous color combo we have to play with this time around!...
Colors are White/Cream, Berry, Kraft & Brown. Here is my take...
Started by stamping the medallion images (from Mehndi Medallions) in Berry Sorbet onto a white cardstock strip. Next, layered a sentiment stamped in Dark Chocolate.
Embellished the medallion strip with a few ribbon tab/strips and buttons in Berry Sorbet & Dark Chocolate. The ribbon tabs were created by folding one end of a strip of ribbon, trimming the other end and then attaching behind the cardstock. Before attaching the medallion strip to the kraft card base, I stamped the card base with the border image twice, above and below.

I hope you too will play along with us in this fun challenge! You can find all the details here.

Now, be sure to stop by and see the inspiring projects that the rest of the Wplus9 design team has created for you...

Really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with! Thanks for stopping by!

Maile


Thanks For Everything:

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maile! love the colour combo and use of the ribbon
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, Maile! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful as always. I didn't realize the border wasn't paper until you said so. I so need to get me this set. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlie, this is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I love how you did the ribbons and the placement of the buttons. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola,
    Hace bastante tiempo que sigo tu blog porque
    todas tus tarjetas son preciosas, eres una artista.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! Love your ribbon work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, YOUR WORK IS SO WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love coming over here!
    Your cards are jewels! so perfect in every way!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Goodness, I absolutely adore this! I love your super, sweet, simple style it's so elegent.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just gorgeous - wish I was the one to receive it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS