Here is how the cake was created: cut cardstock strips, emboss strips with swiss dots, adhere strips together (with a cardstock backing), embellish with ribbon and trim then adhere the assembled cake to the card base. Once attached to the card embellish the cake top. The green cake base was cut by hand then attach just under the cake.
The tags were punched from cardstock, punched with a scalloped border then embossed with swiss dots. Stamped and cut out peas, attached to the tag with a sentiment. The buttons were threaded with twine then the twine was threaded though the tag hole and tide to the bows. If you need any more info please let me know.
On the camera front, my mom and sister have graciously offered to share their cameras with me occasionally while mine is in for repairs. Hope to share some new stuff with you soon.
Hope you have a blessed day!
Always: (All PTI unless noted)
- Stamps: Everyday Blessings & Heart Prints (Sentiment)
- Ink: Spring Moss
- Cardstock: Kraft, Spring Moss & White
- Accessories: Making Memories Green Trim, Offray Thin White Ribbon, Flowers (from craft supply), KaiserCraft Rhinestones, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
& Corner Rounder
Sweet Pea Tags: (All PTI unless noted)
- Stamps: Green Thumb
- Ink: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet & Sweet Blush
- Cardstock: Ocean Tides, Berry Sorbet & White
- Accessories: Ocean Tides & Berry Sorbet GG Ribbon, OT & BS Vintage Buttons, Twine, Creative Memories Tag Punch (love this punch!), SU! Scallop Border Punch & Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder