Thursday, May 30, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #143

Hi there!  So glad you could join me today for my fifth and last week as the guest muse over at the Case Study Challenge Blog Be sure to visit the the blog for all of the challenge details.  The design team has pretty spectacular projects, inspired by the card below, that you will not want to miss.
The current challenge inspiration piece is the card above... found here.  Be sure to click on over for all the details.  Here's my take...
My inspiration this time around... the placements, colors and card base.
Keeping with the use of neon ink, I inked up the balloons (from the Birthday Style set) in neon pink, orange and yellow.  Attached a banner (from the Bountiful Banners set and die), embellished with black rhinestones and finished the card off with a few hand drawn strings.

It's be fun casing myself.  I really think I need to do it more often.  :)  A huge thanks to Chupa for allowing me join in the fun this month!  I hope you too will give this challenge a try!  Challenge and prize details can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile 




Neon Happy Birthday Card...

6 comments:

  1. Your artwork is amazing!
    You always inspire me to think out of the box!
    The colours pop right off your card, FAB!
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock those neons, Maile!
    It has been *so* much fun having you as our muse on CASE Study, your creations are beyond inspirational! Thank you!
    Hugs!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card- haven't really liked neon but these stamped balloons look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how vibrant the balloons look in neon...such a fun card, Maile (love your original, too)! Thanks so much for providing us with another gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the neon balloons ... just got my neon ink and can't wait to try it out. It's been great having your cards as inspiration in May. Like your new-to-me picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is so amazing. I love the neon with the kraft. I seriously need some of that neon ink. wow. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS