Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #141

Hi there!  So glad you could join me today for my third week as the guest muse over at the Case Study Challenge Blog Be sure to visit the the blog for all of the challenge details.  The design team has pretty spectacular projects, inspired by the card below, that you will not want to miss.
The current challenge inspiration piece is the card above... found here.  Another fave of mine. Be sure to click on over for all the details.  Here's my take...
My thoughts this time around were to keep the layout pretty much the same, but to change out the stamped heart elements for embellishments.
After matching the colors of the hearts I picked out an assortment of sequins... aqua, berry and gold.  As an unexpected twist I decided to toss in a few tiny wood veneer hearts, inspired by the stick pin from the inspiration card above. 


It's be fun casing myself.  I really think I need to do it more often.  :)  Anyways, I hope you too will give this challenge a try!  Challenge and prize details can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile 

4 comments:

  1. A unique and fun card....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maile. I was just wondering what heart stamp was used for the card in case study #141 and where I can find it? I absolutely love it!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea, Maile - I just got some new sequins - must try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. love the use of the sequins used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS