Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #140

Hi there!  So glad you could join me today for my second week as the guest muse over at the Case Study Challenge Blog.  Be sure to visit the the blog for all of the challenge details.  The design team has pretty spectacular projects, inspired by the card below, that you will not want to miss.
The current challenge inspiration piece is the card above... found here.  Another fave of mine. Be sure to click on over for all the details.  Here's my take...
Since I've always loved these dogwood blossoms (stamp by Hero Arts) I was more than happy to pull them out again for today's take.  I stamped the dogwood image onto a white card base using gray ink, first at the top and second at the bottom edge.
Then stamped again onto sweet blush and melon berry cardstock.  Cut out by hand and attached each blossom with a dot of glue in the center and dimensional adhesive on the petals.
Then finished the card off with a Mini Bloom sentiment. 


It's be fun casing myself.  I really think I need to do it more often.  :)  Anyways, I hope you too will give this challenge a try!  Challenge and prize details can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile 



So Happy For You Card...

5 comments:

  1. Oh this flowers are so gorgeous Maile! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant looking! i love the charcoal colored ink on those cardstock colors! i just ordered some of that ink for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maile, you should definitely CASE yourself more often! Both your cards are amazing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Stunning! Love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Wow. I love the colors and those gorgeous flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS